Monday 22 June 2015

Week Twenty Five

Another busy week has passed and we're at the halfway point of the year!!! Here are the highlights from week twenty five:

Bingo night with the girls, no winnings but some fun shaped biscuits :)
Cinema night with my girl to see Jurassic World :)
A meal out with my friend Clare, we shared this pudding because we're good (and because we were stuffed after the main course!)
I went to see my mum on the day she got back from her holiday with a gift for the kids :)
My sisters cooked a BBQ!
Dirty pudding :)
I had the day off work on Friday and went to the National Quilt Championship at Sandown Park :)
And saw some stunning quilts!
Of course I had to add to my fabric stash while I was there :)
After catching up on chores I spent a couple of hours in the garden with my book:
And this handsome boy :)
I visited my old junior school to watch my nephew Jack play football.  Maddie decided she'd like to shoot some hoops lol:
My niece Alice wanted to try my chai tea latte, she loved it so much she drank the lot!
Paul had a little win at bingo :)
And then we went to my neighbour's 30th birthday party:
Which was a lot of fun!
On Sunday I had a migraine :(
So, apart from Sunday, I had an amazing week but I'm thankful that this week coming looks to be a lot quieter so I can recharge my batteries.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Sian said...

It's horrible how a migraine seems to strike just when you are having a string of good things happening. Why does that have to happen?! Hope you feel a lot better today..so you can enjoy the rest of the week

Lou said...

hoping your migraine disappeared as fast as it arrived. Sounds like another good week x

Barbara Eads said...

I'm so glad you had such a good week before the migraine arrived! I'm assuming "dirty pudding" just means dessert?