Monday 23 February 2015

Week Eight

Week eight was all about pain for me :( I've had terrible pains in my mouth, ear and the whole side of my face, my mum thinks it's neuralgia so I had a trip to the dentist.  Here are the highlights from my week though :)

Paul got me this amazing shower curtain :)
She was happy to be at work.....not!
I made pancakes :)
Which Maddie loved:
And Alfie drooled over :)
The dentist loaded me up with drugs, it looks like I have a troublesome tooth but he doesn't think that's what causing my facial pain :(
Maddie got a very late Christmas present!
After having a broken grill for almost eight years I finally remembered that the new oven I got way back in September had a fully working grill!  Lovely cheese on toast:
Alfie gave me lots of cuddles to make me feel better :)
Dirty pudding :)
Chips for lunch!!! I know that's bad but I was feeling so down and hurting so much:
It's getting lighter and lighter when I get home from work and I am loving it!
A night at bingo with the girls, no winnings though :(
Although I did manage to get hold of this mini Oscar for my resident film buff!
And on Sunday I stayed in the warm with my snoring pooch and did some crochet.
I've finished my antibiotics now and although the pain is still there it has subsided a bit.  I'm not due back at the dentist until next week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have to book an emergency appointment.

I hope you have a good week.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

6 comments:

Lou said...

Hoping the antibiotics work and you are back to normal. Looks like you had a good week x

Sian said...

Wow, that sounds like quite a lot of pain. You know it's bad when there's Paramol involved!! I hope you get it sorted out very soon and that this week is a better one

Barbara Eads said...

So sorry to hear about your pain! There's nothing worse! Surely the drugs did the trick! Now on to the good stuff----totally LOVE the shower curtain! I could have used that about a month ago before getting the one I have. And lastly, you've made me crave some pancakes!! I love pancakes, but only make then when the family is here. So that means I don't get them very often.

Becky said...

I do hope that the pain is getting better and that your week is a better one. Love the shower curtain!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Sorry you've been in so much pain Jo. Hope it's eased for you now. Fantastic shower curtain.

Sandra said...

Such a fun shower curtain