Monday 26 January 2015

Week Four

Here we are at the beginning of week five!!! That means it's time to share the highlights of week four.

I couldn't get through Monday without a biscuit or two!
I was back to my normal 'not playing with skill' at bingo:
Yes this did make it a good day :)
I had to get the car cleaned :( White cars are horrible at this time of the year!
Another 4.5 mile walk done :)
Yay, the fence was fixed!
This gorgeous bundle of wool arrived :)
I did some sock knitting. 
She looked happy to be going to work :)
Dirty pudding!
I got to spend the weekend with this lovely girlie :)
Had coffee and cake while watching the world go by. 
Enjoyed an afternoon of scrapping:
Ate the last of the mince pies!
And then came home to my girl :)
I'm looking forward to a quiet and relaxing week now :)

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Lou said...

a good week then Jo and congrats on your weight loss and bingo win x

Sandra said...

It certainly was a good week Jo, and super productive xx

Sian said...

I hope the week is going well.

I love the look of that sock wool. Knitting socks is definitely next on my list of things to try